I just wanted to let anyone who cares know that I've only lost 10 games of Madden 08. Ever. I've played over 60 games. I play on the difficulty level of All-Pro, the second hardest. I even beat Andrew at his house on his PS2. I am truly the Madden Master. I want someone to challenge me. And by the way, I still want $212.73.
Just a few pictures I'd like you to see...
In other random news, I've just realized that Laura has THE shortest attention span ever. Actually, she has none whatsoever. Pablo came over for a while, then he had to leave to clean his house or something like that. He said he'd be back in about two hours. Laura said her goal was to finish her schoolwork by the time he got back. Less than half an hour later, she was doing a bunch of crap stuff like bothering me on the computer, trying to connect the moles on the back of my neck, talking to me, etc. etc. etc.


No comments:
Post a Comment