Rain rain rain rain rain. It's been raining all day long.
Tommy used to work on the dock. Union's been on strike, been down on his luck it's tough. Gina works the diner all day. Workin' for her man, she brings home her pay for love. (For loooove) She says we gotta hold on to what we got! It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not! We got each other, and that's a lot. For looove, we'll give it a shot! Woooaaah, we're halfway there. Woooaaah, livin' on a prayer. Take my hand, we'll make it I swear. Woooaaah! Livin on a prayer.
Tommy's got a six string in hock. Now he's holding in, when he used to make it talk, so tough. (ooh it's tough) Gina dreams of runnin' away. She cries in the night, Tommy whispers, baby it's okay! We gotta hold on, to what we got! It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not! We got each other, and that's a lot. For looove, we'll give it a shot! Woooaaah, we're halfway there. Woooaaah, livin' on a prayer. Take my hand, we'll make it I swear! Woooaaah, livin on a prayer!
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
You are super lame.
ReplyDeleteNoooo... Actually I'm super awesome!
ReplyDeleteWhy Bon Jovi?
ReplyDeleteBecause I love that song. I wrote the entire thing without even looking at the lyrics!
ReplyDeleteI hate how Alvin and the Chipmunks totally butchered the song on their new album. Drops next sursday, y'all biscuitheads.
ReplyDeleteGabe seriously, do you know how many songs I could do that for?
ReplyDeleteDid Jon just call me a biscuithead?
ReplyDelete