So, let's see.
Julia got married...
That's about it. Well, in bigger, more important news, I missed my football game on Saturday because Julia got married. I guess I would have had two interceptions (I probably would've returned them both for TD's too) a fumble recovery, and because we got so far ahead, our defense got to play offense during the actual game. I was told by a reliable source that I would've been the RB, too.
I also had baseball tryouts (IN OCTOBER!!! DURING THE BRONCOS - PATRIOTS GAME!!! WHAT'S WITH THAT!?!?!) and I pretty much kicked butt. Well, I'm going to use the facilities, so here's a picture of me holding a blue lightsaber.

Oh. Oops. I must've clicked on the wrong picture.
Here's the real one.
Mmhmm.
I think I'll watch this video that showed up on my camera.
Let's see. Okay. I see a potato with a face drawn on it. Jon is holding it, and he says "Should I stab him now?" Then he begins stabbing it and says "It's what you get!"
The next video shows the potato lying on the ground outside the church. Keith says "Is it recording?" and Jon says yes. Keith now steps on the potato, crushing it.
The last video shows Ian throwing the potato remains into the ditch.
Nice...
LOL, now you know how we feel when you get ahold of our cell phones or our computers!
ReplyDeletefalse! Keith was not present at that time. Ian was the one who squashed the potato, and I said 'It's recording,' not 'Is it...?'
ReplyDelete