Well, my dad finally found a team on Madden that he can beat me with. The AFC Hall of Fame team. Or, for you people who don't understand football: Really, really good players. In fact, they're the best to ever play the sport of football.
I get two grilled cheese sandwiches tonight!!! Hooray!!!! Laura's making dinner, and she said if I swept the kitchen floor for her, she would make me a second sandwich and pay me three dollars!
In other random news, Lillian has been saying a lot of weird things lately. Earlier today, Lillian tried on a dress and put on a crown, and went up to my mom and said, "If my boyfriend comes, we can go for a walk... Yeah, he's a gangster!" Everyone in the room was dumbfounded. Apparently Isaac had been walking around singing TobyMac, wearing a baseball cap sideways and a necklace. What great taste Lillian has in men. Her boyfriend is a gangster that just happens to be her brother. Then just a few minutes ago Lillian told Isaac, "It changed my life to kiss you." I think my parents need to talk to Julia and Pablo.
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
Hey, stop stealing all my good blog material before I can get it written!
ReplyDelete::snicker::
ReplyDelete(no comment.)