Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I need a long extension cord and $70

Is anyone sick of winter? I certainly am. As soon as it stops snowing, I will take a blow drier and melt a spot in the snow and set up a fold out chair in the grass, put on shorts, a t-shirt, sunglasses, some suntan lotion, and probably shine a spotlight on me. I'll just chill out there for a few hours, sipping my lemonade and I'll only go inside when either I'm forced to, or it starts to snow again.


Well, I'm 10 dollars away from an Xbox 360, but games cost 60 dollars, so I need 70 more dollars before I can actually buy a game. I accept donations of any amount.


1 comment:

  1. bwahahaha! I already ordered my computer, Gabe. Plus I should have like 50 bucks left after I pay shipping and handling.. BOOYAH! Fallout time!

    ReplyDelete