Saturday, February 7, 2009

I rented Madden NFL 09 for my new Xbox 360 and it is AWESOME!!!!! I rented it yesterday and I played from the minute I got home (Somewhere around 5:00 or so) and I played until 10:05! The controls are easy to learn, the graphics are awesome, the gameplay is smooth, and to top it all off, I haven't even seen one glitch yet! I bought it on Ebay, but it was being shipped from California, and I couldn't wait to play, so I rented it.

Greatest
game
in
the
world

1 comment:

  1. PSHHH you wrote about how cool you think a video game is but you neglect to mention that I lent you most of the money for (which btw you still owe me). AND you didn't say that your favorite sister in the whole wide world was gone that weekend and how you miss her so incredibly much?! You are such a fool.

    ReplyDelete