Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I hate how a w nev b

What is wrong with Josh McDaniels?!?! Why would he want to trade away Jay Cutler? I mean, what more can Jay Cutler do, besides magically become Peyton Manning? NOTHING! I've come to the conclusion that Josh McDaniels:
  • Doesn't deserve the nickname "J McFizzle" anymore
  • Should now be nicknamed "Josh McTarded"
  • And I bet he's really an 8 year old Patriots fan in a 30-something year old's body

Pat Bowlen, if you are reading this, PLEASE! Fire Josh McTarded and re-hire Mike Shanahan! All McTarded has done for us is

  • Cut a great LS and replace him with one that is more expensive and not as good
  • Try to trade Jay Cutler for a former Patriot (Who is worse than Jay Cutler by far)
  • Make Jay Cutler mad
  • Mess up an offense that was basically flawless
  • Do almost nothing to help a defense that would have improved within a year or two
  • Sign a bunch of other Patriots

FOR THE LAST TIME MCTARDED, YOU'RE NOT A PATRIOT ANYMORE!! YOU'RE A BRONCO, SO STOP BEING A LOSER!! I HATE YOU, JOSH MCTARDED!! YOU'RE FIRST MISTAKE WAS BEING BORN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment