Okay, first, I just want to tell you guys that the video that I posted yesterday isn't supposed to really be a VIDEO. It was just for you to listen to. I suppose I shouldn't have said "Gaze upon the following video" though. I should've said "Listen to the following music." That would have made it much clearer.
I have batting practice today. I feel better, but I'm still coughing a lot. A couple of cough drops should do the trick though.
I went to see "Alice in Auburn" at Western yesterday. It was pretty good. Too bad that unless your name is Arnel, Marci, Julia, Laura, Gabriel, Isaac, Lillian or Hayley, you didn't get to see it and I did!! Ha ha!
Madden NFL 10 is looking really great so far. I can't wait for August when it comes out.
(Laura promised that her and Lil wouldn't do this)
Yesterday's rating:
8.7
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment