Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Someone needs to blog besides me...

Woohoo! We won our game on Monday! It was the bottom of the 5th (Which turned out to be the last inning because our game took forever, so we couldn't do that last inning) and we were down 2-6. I honestly thought we were going to lose, but...
It started out with a walk, then another and another. A couple of runs were walked in, then Brendan hit a 2-run double to make it 6-6 with 1 out. Quentin Sanchez struck out, making it 2 outs. I was up next. The first pitch was a ball. The next pitch was a ball. The next pitch was a ball. Coach Mike said to only swing it it was a PERFECT pitch. The next pitch was, but I didn't swing at it. Then the next pitch was a strike, but I didn't think so. So it's 3-2 with 2 outs. I got walked to win the game.

Oh, yeah! I also got to play catcher.

1 comment:

  1. And you got to do the throw-off-the-helmet thing.

    That was an exciting game.

    ReplyDelete