That's a tiny preview of what I do during the 5 - minute death drill. Yeah, I got to do the 5 - minute death drill today. I was hoping we'd get to run up and down the hill or run the stadium, but the death drill is almost as fun. We also got to run TWO laps around the field after stretching instead of one. I was so excited. All this running is great, he said sarcastically. Actually, I do kind of enjoy it. Kind of.
Pablo has been... what's the right word for it... Remember when Laura was "Fizzy," if you live near me? Or actually how about right before Madden 10 came out. That's how he is about Halo 3 ODST. Yeah. Pretty much.
So I have my night game on Saturday. It starts at 8:30 pm. We have 12 minute quarters and a 10 - 20 minute halftime. We're usually there for about 1 hour and forty - five minutes. And it takes about 30 minutes to drive home. And maybe 5 - 10 minutes after the game before I go to the car. So... it'll probably be almost 11:00 when we're home. Unless I'm terrible at math. (Please comment and tell me if I am).
Okay, I have to go listen to some school stuff for tomorrow so my mom can scrapbook tomorrow. Yeah. Bye.
EDIT:
I forgot to mention. I got an interception in practice. Yeah. Interception. Booyah.
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment