Hey everybody! Yes, I am alive, (But I don't think Hayley is. It's been four months since any blog posts). Anyway, the reason that I haven't blogged is because I've been busy. Here's how my typical weekly schedule goes.
Monday: wake up, do my schoolwork, play Madden 10, go to football practice, come home, watch/listen to the Tiger's game, go to sleep.
Tuesday: See previous day.
Wednesday: See previous day.
Thursday: wake up, do my schoolwork, play Madden 10, maybe play High School Musical 3 Dance! Senior Year, watch Survivor (Starting tonight), go to sleep.
Friday: wake up, do cleaning and schoolwork, play Madden 10/High School Musical 3 Dance! Senior Year, go to football practice, watch/listen to Tiger's game, go to sleep.
Saturday: wake up, go to football game, come home, play Madden 10, chill out the rest of the day doing who knows what, go to sleep.
Sunday: wake up, go to church, come home, play High School Musical 3 Dance! Senior Year/Madden 10/watch Tiger's game, later watch Bronco's game online, get in trouble for watching the Bronco's game online (Sometimes), watch the beginning of Sunday night football, go sleep.
Yeah. Uh-huh. Oh yeah. Anyway, I won my first football game. However, our FB fumbles a lot, our offense overall isn't that good, and our offensive line is - from what I've seen during practice - bad. But our defense (Me) is really good.
School is going WELL. Not good, but well. School is going WELL. WELL. Yeah.
I would tell you all about how much running I had to do at practice yesterday, but no one really wants to hear. I just want to tell everyone so they know that I'm actually in shape now. And now I can come home and eat a little snack without feeling guilty.
Hopefully I'll post a video of my awesome HSM3DSY game.
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment