Anyway, I had a pretty good Christmas. I got a lot of clothes, um... a book, a little drum thing,

(One of these little
drum things)
and a 12 month Xbox Live Gold.
And just recently I (Actually my mom) discovered one of the books I wrote (The 3rd from a 4 book series). It's about Spiderman. Eventually I'll post it on this blog. Eventually. Maybe.
I also found one of my drawring books from 2004. I think I'll scan the best ones in my computer and post it too.
Oh yeah, we got Mario Kart Wii for Christmas (Again. Two years in a row. Isaac broke it last time). I'm pretty much the master. I never lose. Almost ever. Once I had a bad day, but other than that...
If Julia is reading this, please pop that little sucker out right now. The past couple of days have kind of boring, so I need something to happen.
Heh heh, I just realized it'll be 2010 next time I blog.
Crazy.
Well, I'll blog again soon (Which I guess means 2-3 weeks).
Oh yeah, and a baseball helmet. MmHmm.
ReplyDelete"Pop that little sucker out"? Such a smooth talker, my boy is.
ReplyDeleteGabe, I'm trying!! I'll try harder the next couple of days; just for you.
ReplyDelete