Friday, December 4, 2009

Well, it's my 3rd day with braces. My teeth feel just dandy right now. In addition to that, I got a dollar for fixing breakfast for Pablo (Who still isn't up yet). And I get like, 4 or 5 dollars from Julia (Who still isn't up yet) for doing her vacuuming for her last week (And I might get 4 or 5 MORE dollars because I might do her vacuuming for her again this week). The new iCarly movie is tomorrow. iQuit iCarly. Sounds good.

So really, the only bad part about today is that Bungie is STUPID and made Grifball ranked! Why would they do that?! I would go into why ranked grifball is so bad, but you probably don't want to know. Oh yeah, and I can't play right now because Julia and Pablo are sleeping. And the Xbox is in their room. And I can't go down there without permission. Which they can't give if they're still sleeping. It really stinks.

However, I DID find a new hiding spot on The Pit. I'll have to try it out when Julia and Pablo get up.

Well, Pablo just got up and I asked him if I could go downstairs to bring the Xbox up, and he said "It's in the bedroom and Julia's sleeping." So I asked, "Can you bring it up, then?" You know what he said? "No," Jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment