Monday, April 19, 2010

In case you didn't get my email, Jon, it's called a ride cymbal.

Anyway, I haven't blogged in a while. Nothing much has happened. It seems that I'm going to have Cody Witzgall sleep over sometime to play Halo. We were talking about that at practice. So yeah, it's gonna happen.

Oh yes, yesterday. Youth Group. No, church. That was funny. I loved Keith, Jon and Ian's faces on the sticky notes. Pretty awesome. You know what else is awesome? The smell of Sharpies. Mmmm... Now Youth Group. Ultimate frisbee was stupid. The teams were about as unfair as they could possibly be. On my team, it was
Me
Laura
Kalie
Zane
Doug
Jon
Keith


On the other team it was
Andrew
Marcus
Josh
Trina
Hayley
Erica
Savannah
Ian

Now just looking at the names, you can tell it wasn't quite fair. You see, I HATE ultimate frisbee (But don't suck as bad as I thought I did), Laura didn't do so much, Kalie did nothing, Zane and Doug actually tried, and Jon and Keith didn't do anything.

So it was really 4 (Me, Laura, Zane and Doug) against 8. And they team of 8 had probably the three best frisbee players in the Youth Group. Funny, though. We managed to only lose by 2.

You know what's weird? I was in a horrible mood when I woke up, and now I'm in an okay mood.

Um... I'm going to go now.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, I see. I think the splash cymbal is like a cross between crash and ride.

    Incidentally, I did do our team the service of distracting Ian most of the time, so there ya go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, if you want to get a hold of me, use my gmail account. I don't ever check my yahoo.

    ReplyDelete