Friday, April 2, 2010

It's Friday

I just thought I'd let you know. I don't really know why. But yes. It is Friday. Oh yeah! Sunday's coming!

Well. Kalie just moved out of our house back into her own. And Zane is here right now. Well, actually no. He's at the store. But by the time I'm done writing this, he'll probably be home.

I was just playin' some Halo. Earlier today I was rockin' out on the Guitar Hero drums. I could totally get 100% on Hotel California if the orange cymbal wasn't broken. But I can now play a lot of songs on Expert. I think Livin' On A Prayer and Rebel Yell are really fun.

I got some new clothes yesterday. Oh look, Zane is home. I was so totally right. Anyway, I got new clothes. I'll probably wear them on Sunday to church.

And I just got a Gmail because Marcus got his own and asked me to get one.

Okay, I have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment