Well, Jay Cutler has asked to be traded. Kinda stinks. I'll talk more about that tommorrow.
So at youth group we played a game called "Round Robin" or something like that. People go around a ping pong table, picking up the paddle and hitting the ball, then setting it down for the next person to pick up, and so on. I didn't enjoy the actual game as much as I enjoyed dancing to tobyMac that was playing in the background. It was pretty much awesome. Oh yeah, and Marcus can't throw or catch a football anymore. It's kinda funny watching him drop the ball every time it's thrown at him and then throwing it like a girl. I love it.
Now to baseball. I can throw the palmball really well now, and I can sorta hit the ball now. I need to work on my controlling my fastball and not throwing it like a football.
Yesterday's rating
7.9
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
The Dinosaur. La revolucion. The Zombie. The stand-'n-shimmy. The stupid walk. Heck yeah.
ReplyDelete