Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gun: Spread Flex WK: HB Off Tackle

I'm watching Survivor right now. I missed the first 7 minutes of it though. Well, my make-up game was rained out, so on Monday, I have to make up my make-up game, meaning that I'll have a game on Saturday, Sunday and then Monday.

The AWANA Fun-Fair was yesterday. It was a little bit fun. Next week is the closing ceremonies. It'll be my last week of AWANA ever.

The End.

Oh, wait. Nevermind, it's not the end. I still need to tell you that I am THE biggest Madden geek ever. I'm planning on me, Isaac and Dad having a Madden tournament on Saturday, so I found out which team Isaac would be playing as and went on practice mode. Then I spent an hour figuring out a gameplan and finding good plays to use. Here's what it looks like:
Gameplan vs. Jaguars


Singleback: Ace Twins: HB Counter Page 2
Strong: Pro Twins: HB Sweep Page 4
Strong: Pro Twins: Power O Page 3
I-Form: Pro Twins: Iso Page 3
Gun: Spread Flex WK: HB Off Tackle Page 1
I-Form: Pro: Curl N Post Page 5
Gun: Split Slot: Flood (X A LB) Page 1
Gun: Spread Flex WK: PA Dagger Page 1
Gun: Spread Flex WK: Dbl WR Screens Page 2


Important note:
When on defense, while playing 4-3 Normal: Cover 3 against Jaguars, beware of “Power O”
Also, when on defense, play as Dewayne Robertson or Brian Dawkins.


Thankfully, I can show it to anybody I want, even Isaac, and they won't know what any of it means. Do YOU know what Gun: Split Slot: Flood (X A LB) means? I didn't think so.

The End.


Seriously this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment