Friday, April 3, 2009

I don't even have 100 dollars!!!

The secret is that Adrian Peterson's legs don't belong to his body. The legs still belong to him, but are from a completely different picture than the one of his body. If you look closely you can see that the legs seem a little too small. That's the secret. And since no one told me the answer, I don't have to give you the hundred dollars (That I don't even have)!!!!!

I've been working on batting, and I'm getting better. Oh, yeah, and uh...

JAY CUTLER WAS TRADED TO THE CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still have mixed emotions. I'm happy that they traded a crybaby like Cutler, but if J McFizzle (Yes, he earned his nickname back) hadn't tried to trade Cutler in the first place, none of this would have happened. Here's the details of the trade.

Denver gives Chicago:
  • Crybaby Cutler
  • 3rd round pick in this year's draft

And Denver gets from Chicago:

  • Underrated-Orton
  • 1st round pick in this year's draft
  • 3rd round pick in this year's draft
  • 1st round pick in next year's draft

By the way, Underrated-Orton is a quarterback who has done well when he gets a chance to play.

I think I've written enough. Goodbye.

Yesterday's rating:

8.7

2 comments:

  1. Who cares about Cutler, though. If he's been with the Lions for this long, he can't be very good. At all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crybaby Cutler was with the Denver Broncos.

    ReplyDelete