Yesterday at baseball practice I was catcher the ENTIRE time. Did you know that your feet begin to hurt after squatting nearly nonstop for and hour and a half? Since I didn't get to really do anything at practice yesterday, I got to bat first today. Booyah! And then I was first baseman for about 3 or 4 batters, then I got to pitch. I did pretty good, if you don't count when I hit a kid. (And we're using REAL baseballs, not soft little baseballs.) I also got my jersey and pants today. Booyah!
Totally changing the subject, but I sure hope that Kalie remembers to pay me on Sunday.
Again, totally changing the subject, but I need one more person to follow my blog, so if you are reading this and you are not following this blog, please click on "follow." Thank you.
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment