Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hey, Hey! I got an idea! Let's vote on my poll!!

Kalie is pretty much living here for the week. She's had like 8 cheese sandwiches too. Way to make yourself at home, Kalie!

Anyway...

I stumbled upon a great song called "Fire it Up" by Thousand Foot Krutch. I'm listening to it now. They released the playlist for NHL 10 (Or 2k10, I don't really care cuz' I'm not buying it) and I noticed a song by Thousand Foot Krutch. I clicked on it and listened to part of it. It was really good! So yeah...

The Tigers have been slumping. Their offense just can't get on a roll!

And while I'm griping about sports, I'm going to again, mention that Tom Brady isn't great!! He's good, yeah, but not great! The only good things about him are that he's accurate and has a DECENT arm. Just like Drew Brees, only Drew Brees doesn't have the receiving corps that make him look great like Tom Bad - errr... BRADY does. He also doesn't have the defense that Tom has! If Tom Brady had the defense that Brees has, he would SUCK!!! His defense keeps him in games, unlike Drew Brees. Brees constantly has to win in shootouts, and still has success.

And you know what else bugs me? When people complain all the time! They complain about the least little thing! If something bugs them, they never let go of it! They just go on and on, long after anyone is interested! It's just complain, complain, complain! People who gripe all the time really drive me nuts! You'd think they'd change the subject after a while, but they never do! They just keep griping until you start to wonder, "What's wrong with this idiot?" but they go on complaining and repeating what they've already said! You know what? I bet they're not very self - aware. Actually, that's ANOTHER thing that gets on my nerves!

Lol, yeah I know.

Anyway, now I'm listening to Monster by Skillet. I listened to Take Me As I Am by FM Static and The Motions by Matthew West and Fire It Up by Thousand Foot Krutch again. Now I'm listening to The Motions by Matthew West.
They're all good songs. If you get the chance, listen to all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment