Friday, July 24, 2009

In a nuclear apocalypse, Laredo, Texas would be devastated.

Wow, our cat is awesome. First, in case you didn't know, Lucky has been knocking on the door to get in. We would be sitting at the table eating, and we'd hear a knocking noise. We'd open the door, and in would come Lucky. Just a few minutes ago, I was walking past the garage door, and I noticed it was slightly open. Lucky and Bongo were right in front of the door. Bongo had just come in the door. To make a long story short: Our cat let our other cat inside the house.

Okay, so you know the website "HowManyOfMe.com", right? If you don't, check out my last blog post. Anyway, they have another web site, "ApocaLuck.com." It tells you if your city would survive a nuclear apocalypse. Let's check the results.


Apocaluck.com
apocaluck.com logo
In a nuclear apocalypse
Bay City, Michigan
will be:
DAMAGED (4 of 10)

Shockwave

blue indicatorNone

Heat Blast

blue indicatorNone

Fallout

yellow indicatorGlowing

What happens to your city?



Oh, that's good. Let's check a bigger city, like... say... Detroit.


Apocaluck.com
apocaluck.com logo
In a nuclear apocalypse
Detroit, Michigan
will be:
DEVASTATED (8 of 10)

Shockwave

yellow indicatorBlasted

Heat Blast

red indicatorCharred

Fallout

red indicatorGlowing Brightly

What happens to your city?



Uh oh. Well, I'm glad I don't live in Detroit.

Let's check a couple more. Hmmm... Washington D.C.

Apocaluck.com
apocaluck.com logo
In a nuclear apocalypse
Washington, Dist. of Columbia
will be:
DESTROYED (10 of 10)

Shockwave

red indicatorBlown Away

Heat Blast

red indicatorCharred

Fallout

red indicatorGlowing Brightly

What happens to your city?



Wow... Okay, let's check Fort Yukon, Alaska.

Apocaluck.com
apocaluck.com logo
In a nuclear apocalypse
Fort Yukon, Alaska
will be:
UNTOUCHED (1 of 10)

Shockwave

blue indicatorNone

Heat Blast

blue indicatorNone

Fallout

blue indicatorNone

What happens to your city?



I think I'm going to move to Fort Yukon, just to be safe.

1 comment: