Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm baaaack... I know everyone is SOOOO HAPPY that I've returned.

I just got back a couple hours ago and I'm tired. We caught a big bigmouth bass. It was big. I'll upload some videos soon, but I'm kinda too tired (or lazy) to do it right now. Rose Hills was pretty fun. I caught a ton of fish, but no huge ones. We played Mafia with the family that owns the Resort. It was fun. I got really sick though, one day. See, these people were using the boat that me, Pablo and Julia usually go in, so we went in a different boat. It wasn't very stable. It would rock back and forth with a soft movement, and while we fish, we move around a LOT. Needless to say, I was very dizzy that night. I got some cool sunglasses too. I have a ton of bug bites on my feet and legs even though I put on a ton of bug spray.

Anyway, hopefully I'm about to go play MLB 2K9, so here's a sweet video my uncle made. It's a time lapse movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment