Yoyoyo Gabe in da house, ya'll!
Hahaha... Hopefully that last line sounded lame. That's kinda what I was going for...
So I'm assuming you've noticed that I put music on this blog. (Actually, TECHNICALLY it was Pablo, but whatever). Now all I need to do is catch some unsuspecting victim that has their speakers turned up all the way without realizing it and they go to this blog and then Whispers in the Dark is blasted through the house. That would be great... Especially if it was late at night and they're the only person still awake. That would be great. Yeah, that would be great...
Anyway, I already found out what position I'm going to be for football. I'm outside linebacker. It only took 3 practices for Coach to figure out what positions we're going to be. Crazy, huh? Yeah. Yeah it is. Yeah it is crazy. It is crazy.
Dang, I really should get started on that sweet video...
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/nfl_players_mentor_troubled
ReplyDeleteI don't think this is innappropriate, and it might strike you as funny.
GABE. you haven't blogged in 2 weeks. get with the program, jeez.
ReplyDelete