I have to make this quick because I'm about to leave for baseball practice. Speaking of baseball, Coach has had me pitch and said that he's glad he drafted me because you almost never draft a 12 year old out of the Minors that's as good as me. But yeah. And I've also been playing first base. It's pretty much between me and Cody Witzgall. I'm not sure who's going to get the starting job. Cody is a better hitter than me, but I think I'm better at actually playing first base.
And Jon, if you're reading this, post a video of you drumming on your blog or Facebook or whatever. I'd like to see it.
I drafted a really good QB in Madden. His name is Chase Ballard. Unfortunately, he isn't getting much of a chance to throw because of Peyton Hillis. Actually, Hillis has lost a few carries to the HB I drafted, John Rankin. (Get it, Jon? RANKIN?!)
I have to go now. Bye.
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
Yeah.
ReplyDeleteIf you really want a drumset, you should get someone to pay you to blog.
ReplyDelete