My mom came up with a dumb rule. The amount of screen time you get each day is decided by how long you are outside each day. For example, if you are outside for 1 hour, you get one hour of screen time. Or if you don't go outside (Unless it's bad weather) you don't get any screen time. Pretty much an inZanely bad rule.
Adam Lambert was normal last night!! No makeup, normal clothes, normal hair and a normal song!! Totally crazy!! Totally inZane!! Simon Cowell gave him a standing ovation!! Zanetastic!!
By the way Jane, you haven't blogged in a long time. Is your life THAT boring? Oh yeah, and Jane, does Zane rhyme with mayonnaise? I know Andrew didn't, but I'm not sure about Zane.
Yesterday's rating:
8.8
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
Yeah, thats pretty dumb rule... I'm not even gonna lie. At least you don't have "TV Tokens" anymore... I hated those!! At least you like to play outside...
ReplyDeleteI thought when they said "tokens" it would be like, little gold coins like the tokens a Chuck-E-Cheese but then they were just round pieces of paper and I was disappointed.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so BORING!
ReplyDeleteGabe, you're crusin' for a bruisin'.
ReplyDeleteas for the rhyming, I'm not so sure.