Let's see...
Yesterday was cleaning day (FUN!!! Not really). I had to dust the living room, baker's rack and the school room. Then I had to vacuum underneath the kitchen table and school room. Then I had to clean underneath the oven, then clean my room and THEN I had to clean the basement (With Isaac and Lillian, but they actually cleaned it all up). Then I got to open my new puppet. His name is George. Lillian say's she's dating him, but George is 27 (He turns 28 on August 14th) and Lil is only 4, so I don't know how that relationship will pan out.
After I cleaned and played with my puppet, I think I just went on the computer for a little bit, then I played catch with Laura. She's a pretty good pitcher, except she can't catch a baseball to save her life. That's why we lost another baseball. I think I'll have to take one from Mike Gower's bucket of baseballs during my next game.
Then I watched the Tiger's game.They lost - again! 4 game losing streak... I think that's all. Oh yeah! I had babinka for dessert. It was good... and fattening.
And now it's 9:07 AM. I woke up at 5:48 and couldn't fall back asleep, so I just got up. Now I'm waiting. Marcus is coming over at 10:00. Then we're going to Kaila's graduation par - tay. I'm going to wear a blue shirt and white and blue plaid pants. Yay...
Isn't that just hilarious?!?!
And just for good measure:
Coin toss, AI Romo with an impressive deep ball, on a wheel route! Yes, an AI deep ball! Throwing motion from Romo is nicely done.
I was going to show you a picture of George and I, but Blogger won't upload my picture right now.
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment