Yesterday Laura had various friends over. I got a tiny skateboard from Logan. I had pizza for dinner today. My dad and I hit 10 home runs in a single game put together. Here's some Madden NFL 10 gameplay.
The following sentences don't count, as I did not write them, simply copy and pasted them.
David Brown (Interviewer): Domino's or Little Caesars?
Edwin Jackson (Tiger's starting pitcher: Domino's.
DB: Trick question. The answer should be "neither."
EJ: Why's that?
DB: Call a real pizzeria and order a real pizza, man.
EJ: Oh, man [laughs]. Tough critic.
DB: Reportedly, you're athletic. Can you dunk a basketball?
EJ: Oh, yeah.
DB: What about over Randy Johnson?
EJ: I don't know about that, man [laughs]. He's pretty tall.
DB: You'd dish the rock?
EJ: I'd probably just pull up and try to shoot it.
DB: Can you run a pass pattern and catch a touchdown for the Lions?
EJ: I can catch a football. I'm pretty sure I could catch an NFL pass.
DB: Can you shoot a hockey puck on net?
EJ: I'd probably fall before I get a chance to shoot [laughs].
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment