Yesterday I was supposed to go to Julia's graduation thing, but Hayley went instead, so I got to go to Marcus's house! Booyah! I played Andrew in Madden 09 while Marcus made brownies. I beat Andrew 45 - 42. He scored what should have been a game winning TD, but left too much time on the clock, so I went deep with Keary Colbert, then Brandon Stokley. Then I kicked the game winning FG. Then Marcus and I were going to play Midnight Club 3, but we had to eat. Andrew was drinking milk, so I asked him to get me some. He did, but he put it in a sippy cup. Then I had to go.
When we got home, I ate cheesecake. It was good.
That's all for now, except for one thing. Marcus thought that lol stood for lots of laughs.
That's all.
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment