Grammy bought me MLB 2K9 for the 360. It's pretty much awesome...
Well, I still have yet to eat my first - I don't know if this is how you spell it - lumpia.
TEN RANDOM THINGS:
1. I didn't put my contacts in yet.
2. I'm listening to Rebirthing by Skillet right now
3. My hair is sticking up in the back because I went to bed with damp hair
3. It's 9:45 AM
4. I bet you just realized I did two #3's
5. If you noticed before reading #4, I need to wait longer to do this again
6. Yawning
7. I bet you just yawned or will yawn in a second.
8. Now I'm listening to Whispers in the Dark (Acoustic version) by Skillet.
9. I'm gonna have a butt - war on the trampoline today.
10. You had no idea I actually listed 11 things.
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment