| HowManyOfMe.com | ||
|
How many people have YOUR name?
Anyway, I looked up Jono Bacon and there was 1, but I looked up JON Bacon and there was 19. I looked up "Nicolae Carpathia" and it said there was 1 or less. There were 4 Judd Thompsons, 18 people named Vicki Byrne, 22 Lionel Washingtons and 44 people named Ryan Daley. There were also 3 people named Leon Fortunato. Okay, enough of Left Behind: Kids. Time for American Idol!!
58 people named "Kris Allen"
134 people named "Adam Lambert"
2 people named "Danny Gokey"
1 person named "Allison Iraheta"
1 person named "Anoop Desai"
1 person named "Lil Rounds"
8 people named "Scott MacIntyre"
And there is only one Placido Polanco in the U.S. (What a suprise).
And lastly:
(Bet you didn't know THIS, Julia) There are 36 people named Pablo Ruiz in the U.S.
Oh, yeah. There is only one of everybody in our family. I find it hard to believe of the 166,650 people named Gabriel, I'm the only one with the last name "Negranza". Actually I'm kidding. I wasn't suprised at all.


I knew it!
ReplyDeleteCurse you, Bacon, and your uncommon last name!