The Lake Sharks rise again! This time with our new member: Agent JoshPityer*
The Bapnic was fun (See Ron Benson's Facebook status). It rained like crazy, though. However, the rain was quite fun. Anyway, I'm still waiting for my pizza to get here. Jono said he would mail or email me a piece. I'm waiting for Marcus too. He said he'd mail me a piece. Speaking of Marcus, I went to his house today. I went swimming, then we talked and ate and threw apples from their tree, then ate some food, then talked... It was fun.
Okay, you HAVE to watch this one. All of it.
*Be sure to run the "Josh" and the "Pityer" into one word. Don't say "Josh Pityer," say "JoshPityer, as if it's one word.
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
oh, crap. I should really get that pizza in the mail.
ReplyDelete