The Bottled Water Blitz was - in a word - interesting. It was interesting when Jon, Ian, Keith and I were "handing out" our 7th bottle of water when we noticed that no one else from Grace was around. It was interesting when we walking all around the middle - grounds and STILL didn't see anyone. It was interesting when we finally found Trina and found out that everyone else was already in downtown Bay City. It was interesting when I found out that my family didn't even go with everyone else. It was interesting when we finally handed out all of the water and I found out that my family had already set up at the fireworks placed. It was interesting when the Schnabels decided to go to a candy store before swapping kids (Me and Kalie) and we tried chocolate with chili powder or something like that and other spicy spices on it. It was odd that though the fireworks were good they left me moderately sad (I know why and you don't!!! HAHA!!) It was suckish that I didn't get to play MLB 2k9 today.
I'll try to blog tommorrow, but if I can't my next blog will be on Saturday probably because we're going to Rose Hills on Monday.
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
Hey! Chump! You're not supposed to tell anybody we failed so bad!
ReplyDeleteB T W your poll is old
ReplyDeleteOh yeah. ill take dat off in a minit.
ReplyDelete(That's how a gangster would leave a comment. Taking extra work to sound like a fool who doesn't know how to spell.
So are you trying to say that you think your family was trying to desert you? We knew you were in good hands!
ReplyDeleteIn the hands of Jon, Ian and Keith. Yes, I was in good hands lol.
ReplyDeleteOops, I'm logged in as Mom. This comment and the one before it was actually by Gabe.
ReplyDelete