Saturday, February 6, 2010

DANG IT!!! I MISSED TWO NEW ICARLY'S!! NOT ONE, TWO!! The older of the two new ones is called "iWas a pageant girl" I guess Sam admits to her friends that she was one when she was little. The other one was actually on for the first time last night. It's called "iEnrage Gibby" apparently Freddie is caught a little too close to Gibby's girlfriend, so Freddie feels the wrath of Gibby. iEnrage Gibby is on at noon today, but iWas a pageant girl isn't on today.

So, I wish someone was over right now.

Oh! Okay, so the new foot pedal for the Guitar Hero drums finally got here, and I finally get to play it again, only to find that the orange button (The cymbal) doesn't work. Hopefully it was just dusty or something, but I haven't tried it since the day the pedal got here.

I did play High School Musical 3 Dance! Senior Year for the first time in forever, though. I re-unlocked almost everything. (I still have a few song sets on senior to unlock, but that will only take about an hour).
I have lost a step, (I'm occasionally getting 98% or even 97% on some songs, and I used to only get 99% or 100%) but oh well. I guess practice makes perfect. Actually, no. PERFECT practice makes perfect. Thanks, Dennis Doyle.

Anyway, I bid you farewell, but here's a video of Uncle Zak singing High School Musical Sing It:



He said to make sure to say that he's really cool because he doesn't care if he looks like a dork sometimes.

Remember, keep your pants off the ground!

1 comment: