Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Well. I still haven't posted the second part of that story. I would, but I'm not on the computer that I have the story saved on. Hmm... I'm blogging on "Google Chrome" instead of Firefox. What else...? Oh! I had baseball practice on Tuesday.

It went okay... I guess... sort of... I had a ton of trouble with ground balls. Haha, one went right between my legs. That was the only one that actually got past me, though. Most of them just bounced off my chest and went forward or just bounced out of my glove and went forward. I wore my Ohio State sweatshirt (and I somehow wasn't made fun of, even though Cody was wearing a Michigan T - shirt), but it got really hot. Oh, and my coach looks almost exactly Ron Gardenhire (He's the coach for the Minnesta Twins).



(This guy)
<---
















Well, I think that's all. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Huh. I guess grounders are something you haven't really been able to practice with all the snow on the ground! Don't worry, that is what these early practices are for!

    ReplyDelete