Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Yo, dawg. I ain't trippin'

So Laura got a snow day, but I didn't. It's okay, though. I did extra school and now I have I think one thing left for the entire week. BOOYAH! Anyway, I had to trudge through the deep snow with only a T shirt, pants and snow boots (well I guess that was my choice) ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE STREET! AND THEN ALL THE WAY DOWN THE BLOCK!!! And then when I got back, I found out I had to ALL THE WAY BACK ACROSS THE STREET - AGAIN! And then she made me do 14,739 pushups (at least I had ONE easy job). THEN, I had to go all the way around the world in 20 minutes if I wanted to eat today! THEN, I had to make a rocket ship that would fly me to Pluto to do an interview with him to ask him if he felt left out. THEN, I had to make lunch, which I am still currently doing. And if you didn't already watch the video I posted last time, please watch it. It is epic. Yup.

O O
U
_____

Bye.

1 comment: