So, I ask to play Halo/Madden and my dad says no, I want you up here with the rest of us. You can use my laptop, though. That's why I'm blogging and not Halo/Madden - ing. I'm also listening to Breezin' (Remastered LP Version) by George Benson. It's pretty good.
Well... I don't have much to say... I might have another LSMaker video up soon. If I do, it'll be one of Pablo. It's gonna be good. Unless it's not.
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to May 25th. That's when the new game Backbreaker comes out. It looks really good. You can click on this sentence to go to the official site. Even though no one is going to click on it. Unless they do.
Um... I'm also looking forward to next Thursday through Sunday, because the Double XP Weekend playlist for Halo will be Living Dead, which I really like and am okay at. Grifball used to be my favorite, but there's so many cheaters and betrayers it's not very fun anymore. Oh well.
I was also looking through the thing from when my dad was in 7th grade, and a guy a year younger than him was named Ivan Rodriguez, which just happens to be the name of a professional baseball player that used to play for the Tigers.
My family is about to play Monopoly, but I don't like that game so I'm not going to. Unless they make me.
Um... I finally gave Marcus his deodorant back.
'Kay, that's all I got. Bye.
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
hey! George BENSON?
ReplyDelete