Monday, June 15, 2009

Booyah!

Yesterday... After I came home from my baseball game, I watched the end of the Tiger's game (Which they lost, dang!) then I played a game of Major League Baseball 2k8 (Which I won, booyah!) and I had a no-hitter going into the 5th or 6th inning then the other team got a single, but made it to second base on a throwing error, but they incorrectly scored it, giving him a double.

Then I kinda was just there until dinner. Then I watched Drake & Josh and iCarly (The new one, "iTake on a Dingo) while they watched Slumdog Millionaire (Booyah!). Then I watched stuff upstairs and drank coffee with a ton of sugar and cream until bedtime.

And I just got the overall ratings for every player in the NFL for Madden 10. Booyah!

1 comment:

  1. "Then I watched stuff upstairs and drank coffee with a ton of sugar and cream until bedtime."

    Are you sure you didn't mean to post this on some other, secret, blog, that I don't read??? Sheesh....

    ReplyDelete