Well, the wedding reception was not as boring as I thought it would be, but still moderately boring. The food was pretty good, though, except for the mashed potatoes. They had like... no flavor. Isaac, Christopher and Lillian rocked out on the dance floor. I obviously dance WAAAY better, but I don't like to dance in front of people.
Ten random things:
1. I just got done listening to You Give Love a Bad Name
2. My left contact is really bugging me
4. Isaac just screamed in my left ear, so I slapped him in the face
5. You probably just realized I skipped #3
6. Now I'm listening to Dare You To Move
8. The Tigers hit 4 home runs last night
9. You just realized I skipped #7
10. You didn't realize I only listed 8 things
Well, it's time for me to go eat brunch now.
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
96, by the way
ReplyDelete