Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My 100th blog post!!

Yes, it's my 100th blog post. Of course, my mom has almost 1000 blog posts (I think it's about 800 right now) so it's not THAT amazing.

ANYWAYS...

Yesterday I woke up, ate breakfast, read some Left Behind: Kids and then went outside and spent about an hour filling up about 30 water balloons with Julia and Lillian (Pablo and Isaac were using the other hose to fill up their own balloons). Then Laura came out and helped start to fill up the inflatable pool. Then Julia, Laura, Lillian and I demolished Pablo and Isaac with water balloons. Then we used the Slip-N-Slide for a while. Then we laid down on the grass. I got sunburned. It really stinks. But I'm not going to tell you where I got burned, so that you can't slap my sunburn. Actually Laura will probably tell you if you ask, but I'm still not telling you.

Here's the video of my inside the park homerun:


(I actually come up to bat at :45)

And here's Taylor Hicks singing Taking it to the streets:



One more thing: My abs hurt and I didn't do anything at all. No situps/crunches or anything! Mysterious...

That's about all.

1 comment:

  1. 100? According to the blog archive, you only have 93.

    ReplyDelete