Uncle Zak is getting here today!! Then Grandma, Grandpa and Grammy (Who has never met Lillian or even visited us in Michigan) will get here around midnight tomorrow.
So I lost my first game (Not counting the ones I've simulated) yesterday. I was up by a few runs in the seventh inning and Joel Zumaya gave up 4 runs. I couldn't come back.
There's supposed to be a new Madden 1o blog today, but since E3, they've been blogging on Tuesdays. The started out saying they'd blog every Sunday, then it turned to Monday, and it appears to have gone to Tuesday now. Oh well. It's going to be so good that I don't mind too much. Except for their "Running" animation. It makes me want to puke. I liked the old one - the one that almost made me not buy Madden 09 - much better.
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
I voted for 'other,' meaning 'no.'
ReplyDeleteYou mean like, none of the above?
ReplyDelete