I WAS planning on leaving for Meijer at 11:55 PM tonight, but Madden at 12:01 AM (The very MINUTE it comes out), sprint out to the car and have Pablo drive me home, play Madden from 12:10 AM to 2:00 AM, go to sleep (LOL yeah right. More like lay there until morning) then play it in the morning from 5 minutes after I get up until bedtime (Pausing occasionally to pee, poop, drink, and MAYBE eat). That's what I was PLANNING to do, BUT -
APPARENTLY I'm not going to be allowed to go to Meijer at 11:55 PM, OR play it from 12:10 AM to 2:00 AM. UNLESS -
I think I'll ask my dad instead. He seems more likely to say yes. After all, Madden NFL 10 only comes out once. I think I'll go play the demo for Madden NFL 10. WAIT -
APPARENTLY I don't have enough memory to download the FREE Madden NFL 10 demo.
AAAAAUUUUGGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I have to go. I'm about to poop my pants.
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
Why that's just vulgar.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, you should've seen the file size of the Crysis demo. Whew.
ReplyDeleteHow big was it?
ReplyDelete