First off, in case you haven't heard, Julia is having a baby.
Well, the answer to that one math-type problem from a few days ago is this: #&$ + !(^ = 570
Want to know why? Here's what what the numbers on your keyboard look like.
! @ # $ % ^ & * ( )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
You know how it has all those whatchamacallits above it? Yeah, well above the 3 there is a # and above the 7 there is a &. So replace the #&$ with the numbers below it and you will find that it says "374 + 196 = 570."
Let's see...
One of my new favorite words is Brouhaha.
Wow, I have nothing to blog about. Actually, here's something funny.
Last year for football my team color was red, and my team name was the Bulldogs. For baseball earlier this summer, my team color was red, and I didn't have a team name. This year for football, my team color is red, and my team name is the Dogs. Pretty much the only difference between my football team last year and this year is that I'll be wearing RED pants this year instead of silver.
Oh yeah, I actually got my football equipment on Sunday. You know what stinks? I have pretty much the EXACT SAME HELMET as last year too. It's hard to see out of when I'm trying to throw the ball.
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
No. No. Brouhaha is not your favorite word. You can't go around saying words like 'brouhaha' and not expect to get punched.
ReplyDelete