Monday, August 24, 2009

And now, your feature presentation...

Yup, it's time for the greatly-anticipated, long-awaited movie.



It actually turned out longer than I had expected. I was expecting it to end up about 2 minutes long, but it actually ended up twice as long as that.

I was going to show some behind-the-scenes look at some sets and characters for you to watch while you waited for the movie to come out, but I forgot about them. I think I'll show you later. By the way, the last few days, even though I didn't get much done on the video, were very exhausting, so it'll be possibly up to 2 or even 3 weeks before the next video comes out. Then me and Pablo plan on doing Star Wars spoofs with the Legos. You know, Robot Chicken Star Wars like.

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. GREATEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!

    YOU GET 6 OUT OF 5 STARS THAT WAS JUST TRULY INCREDIBLE!

    BRAVO


    Time Magazine says "OUTSTANDING, It had me on the edge of my seat!"

    ReplyDelete