Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Chronicles of Gabe Waiting For His Family To Be Ready To Leave For Church: Episode Two

Well, it's 8:52 and I'm waiting. Maybe I should play High School Musical 3 Dance! Senior Year.

Here's some gameplay:

Notice how in the bottom right corner it tells you how many in a row you got? Good. This guy got 230-something straight on Junior or Sophomore and I got 261 straight on Senior.

However, playing so much (And well) comes at a price. You lose something. Your weight! Booyah! Actually I'm sore too. My calves are sore. I can hardly run. However, I know as soon as I step on that dance pad my pain shall depart.

Well, I'm wearing stripy pants right now. Stripy pants and a red - YESS!!! FIRE IT UP!!! FIRE IT UP!!! FIRE IT UP!!! YEAH!!!! - shirt. It's been a while since I wore this outfit. However, last time I got dressed was the last time I wore this, even though weeks have passed.

Holy cow, where'd Kalie go!?!?! OMIGOSH SHE'S MISSING - Oh wait. She doesn't really live here. Okay never mind.

nownownownownow neeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww! FIRE IT UP!!!!!

So I'm getting bored, but I have nothing better to do than blog. You know, I haven't seen a blog post from "Thetruelifeofpabloandjulia.blogspot.com" in a long time. Three months, actually. Or "Christinehm.blogspot.com." Maybe Julia, Pablo and Hayley died or something...

So we watched a movie yesterday. It had a bunch of Christian comedians. One guy comes up and the first thing he says is "So I bet you're all wondering, 'What race is that guy anyway?'" Then he - here I'll just let you watch it.



And here's Thor Ramsey:


Turn in up, though. It's a quiet video.

I have to go now. Not to church though. I have to GO...

No comments:

Post a Comment