Just in case you didn't know, I'm the best person in our house (Or of anybody I know that's ever tried it) at High School Musical Dance! Senior Year. I got 2,000,000+ points on I Don't Dance (No one else has gotten over 800,000, and I was on the hardest of three difficulties). I also had a 261 uhh... step? long streak that I went without missing a step. I win at that game. I beat it in two days.
Now we have the Wilsons and Schnabels (-Doug) over. Unfortunately I'm very bored. That's why I'm blogging. Anyway, I'm hoping to have Marcus spend the night... I don't know how that's gonna work out...
So I went to game night at Bradley's house last night. At first I didn't want to stay the whole night (Until 10:00 the next morning) and I decided to leave a midnight. I got there at 7:30 pm or so and Bradley, Ian, Keith, Andrew, Marcus, me and Jon all played Diplomacy. About halfway through the game I called Dad to ask if I could stay the whole night and he said no because we were bringing the Koperski boys home too, and he didn't want to have to drive out there that night and then again the next morning so only got to play a three-way-truce-shortened version of Diplomacy and then get shot several times, figure out the controls to the video game, shoot Marcus a couple times, get shot a couple times again, then I went home and slept in the living room because Isaac and Ryan were being loud in our bedroom and I fell asleep at about 2:00 am and woke up at 6:02, then I chilled out for an hour and a half (I don't even remember what I did) then at 7:30 I played HSMDSY for 3 hours. Dang, that was a long sentence!
Okay I'm gonna go watch a movie now. Bye!
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment