Thursday, August 27, 2009

Go to "StarWarsSpoofingPlusMuchMore.blogspot.com"

Seriously. Do it. Pabe Poncho and Gablo Gordita making videos. Fantastic. I'll have some actual videos soon. I actually have an idea for one already. It'll be pretty good.

Anyway, I had my first football practice in pads yesterday. It was fun. I was hitting pretty WELL, running pretty WELL, and catching and route-running WELL. Not good, but well. Because good would be grammatically incorrect. And you never want to say something grammatically incorrect. That wouldn't be good. It would be bad. Yeah. It would be.

Oh yeah! Football practice. Well, at the end we did something that my dad did for basketball that was called "The 5-minute death drill" or something like that. Four coaches made a square about 30 - 40 yards long on each side. They had us jog around once or twice, then we sprinted one or two sides, then we stopped, did pushups, then got back up and started jogging again, then we had to sprint, then we stopped and did leg lifts, then jogged, then sprinted, then stopped and did jumping - jacks, then jogged, then sprinted, then did leg lifts, then jogged and sprinted, then did pushups, then jogged then sprinted, then did leg lifts one more time, then we jogged a little big more, then we were done. All of this was done non - stop. It was exhausting.

Anyway, from now on I'll be posting Lego videos on StarWarsSpoofingPlusMuchMore.blogspot.com from now on. So go to it and click on "Follow." I would appreciate it.

Time for two totally un-related sentences.

I love most of the new songs by Skillet.

Guitar Hero broke.

Okay, I think that's all.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment