Friday, March 5, 2010

Dude, Russell NEEDS to win Survivor

Well, Laura still hates Todrick Hall... But, he didn't get voted out, so it's quite alright.

Yesterday my baseball practice actually got canceled, but Pablo went out and threw me ground balls and played catch for a while. I also went on a run with Rex around the old neighborhood (it was funny, we barely got down the street before Rex started to slow down and pant). And I got pizza for dinner. And, I played High School Musical Dance! Senior Year, but I think we need a new mat.

As I mentioned in the title, Russell NEEDS to win Survivor. If you're a Russell hater, feel free to voice your opinion by commenting. Yeah, no one will comment.

Here's a funny comic strip:











If it's too blurry to read, just click on the picture. Or, try this combination of buttons (Just make sure that this is the only tab you have open, or it won't work): Alt + F4

Yeah, don't really try it. It closes the page.

Thursday's rating:
8.4

1 comment: