Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So, sorry that the camera is all weird. I was messing with the settings, and I didn't feel like putting them back. But anyway, due to EXTREMELY popular demand (two votes for "yes") here it is:















Well, remember yesterday when I said that I have a guy on my team named Adam Arrowsmith? Good. Because... um... his last name is still Arrowsmith.

No, but really, remember when I said that I wasn't going to have many "average" days? Well, I totally failed, because yesterday was a pretty darn average day. Which is really weird, because it was a Monday. Anyway, it was a:
7.8
I'm pretty sure that's the highest I've ever rated a Monday.

I went running with Pablo yesterday. I ran for a half mile, then I biked another mile and a quarter. But Pablo says that for every mile you bike, it's the same as running half a mile, so I TECHNICALLY ran 1 1/4 miles. Well, I'm not exactly sure how far I biked, but it was equal to 3/4 of a mile running.

Even though I withstood temptation and waiting until after dinner to ask to play video games, Pablo had the Xbox until I went to bed. So I'm kind of mad that he's standing right behind me right now. So go away. PLEASE? Wait, are you almost ready to play catch? Oh. Okay then. (He's reading over my shoulder). Good. He left.

Um... Oh! I remember. For school, I was supposed to make a comic strip. So here it is.















(Click to enlarge)

So am I the only one that's insanely glad that the snow is almost gone? I mean, I like winter.... for the first, like, 3 snows, but after that, it's just like, BAM! TOTALLY READY FOR SPRING!
But yeah, I'm excited. I'm also excited for Daylight Savings Time to start.

Click on this paragraph to see what a map in Halo looks like. It's actually really cool. It's like one of those virtual tours, except it's of a Halo map. So, please click on it. Then you can come right back. (By the way, it's going to take a moment to load).

Well, I'll be going now.





















Why are you still reading this?































I told you that I was done talking!









































STOP SCROLLING DOWN!!!!!






































SERIOUSLY!!!! YOU'RE STARTING TO MAKE ME MAD!!!





































So, do you even have a life?








































If so, why are you still scrolling down?























































I'm not kidding! Stop it right now!!
























































WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!


















































Do you have no respect for what I have to say?



















































You're such a loser.











































Just hit ALT+F4








































I SAID TO HIT ALT + F4!!!!






































THAT'S IT. YOU'RE A LOSER, AND I PITY YOU.













































Okay, I'm seriously done now.
Bye.
































Loser...
















4 comments:

  1. Congratulations for scrolling all the way to the bottom! You have won 30 free seconds to stare at Gabe and sigh like this:

    *Sigh*

    - Gabe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote a really long comment here. It was hilarious, with muffins and iCarly and all sorts of relevant jokes. But I got an error message.

    Sucks to be everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your muffins may be skillfully drawn, but they lack the pleasing aesthetic that mine possess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to draw something else instead of muffins, but I couldn't think of anything off the top of my head, and I had just re-read all of your Seriously? Muffins? strips, and I figured that it was alright.

    ReplyDelete