Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I bet you won't watch the Backbreaker video.

I went running yesterday. I went one mile. If Pablo was here, I would have biked another 4 miles, but he wasn't. So I didn't. Uh... I noticed that Pablo's montage didn't work. I don't know why. Well, I'm the only one that would watch it anyway. So I guess it doesn't matter.




That's the game I want. Well, it's not out yet, but when it comes out I'm going to get it.

Nothing really happened yesterday. It was frighteningly average. I woke up, did my school, PWN3D some NOOBS in Halo 3 and Madden NFL 10, then I went to Isaac's baseball practice so I could play catch with Dad. Then I came home and ate dinner. That's really all.

Well, I'm really looking forward to Rose Hillis Resort. Dang. Every single time so far I've tried to retype Hillis to the correct word, I mess up and write Hillis. I wonder why...

But yeah, I looking forward to it. We're going to be there June 20 through something. We'll be at Rose Hillis Resort for about a week.















That's what we were going to wear for a play for school several years ago. We got those costumes cheap, if I remember right. What's funny is that we never even did the play. I wish we still had those costumes, but I bet we got rid of them.















That is from 2008. See the awesome one blocking number 35? That's me. Look at my awesome form. And if you look closely at number 14, you'll notice that he's wearing awesome socks. See 'em? He wore those to every game. Awesome.

I have to go now, so Monday was a:
7.9

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, man? That was my first muffin comic, too. For obvious reasons.

    ReplyDelete