Hola! Take a look at the picture I edited of Peyton Hillis to your lower left. Yeah, it's awesome.
So, what happened yesterday? I did a bunch of extra school, and I worked out a little.
Then I played Halo. I didn't get a Killtrocity again, but I got several triple kills and I think an overkill. I also played Madden. I lost my first game of the season (in franchise mode). Then I got to eat Taco Bell for dinner. After that, I had baseball practice. I think that I actually did better with a band - aid on my finger than I did without one. When I got home, I was going to watch American Idol, and I did, but I missed the first 1/4 of it because I was finishing up watching this awesome Broncos video. Then I got to watch Todrick Hall (The guy who's going to win American Idol) sing.
I thought he was good, but the judges seemed to disagree. Oh well. He'll still win.
And Isaac made cookies that I got to eat, so overall it wasn't a bad day.
Tuesday's rating:
7.8
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment